metalshop / Complaints and returns
- How to process a complaint:
- Please do not throw away the damaged shipment (including the packaging material), nor send it back. Keep everything for the duration of the complaint process.
- Please fill out the complaint form (select COMPLAINT).
- While completing the complaint form you will be asked to attach photos of damaged goods. It is not necessary to send the goods back to submit a claim.
- Your request will be reviewed by our Complaints Department. We will contact you within 3 business days by email to discuss further steps. We process all complaints within 30 days at the latest.
- How to process a return:
- You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days of delivery of the goods to your address by filling out the return form (select RETURN).
- We will send you the instructions for sending the goods back to us by e-mail
- You will be reimbursed within no later than 14 days of delivery of the goods to our address
- In case you have finished the payment using PayPal and you have PayPal Cost Free Returns activated, PayPal will reimburse you the money for the cost of shipment.
- Metalshop.us does not allow item-for-item exchange. If you are not satisfied with the size of the goods ordered, please process with a return by filling out the return form and place a new order.
Read before you process a RETURN
- To fill in the online return form you have 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the goods to your address.
- Goods must not show signs of wear, use or damage.
- The goods must be carefully packed, ideally in the box in which they were sent to prevent damage during shipping.
- In the case that you are about to return the goods in their original box, please don't write the address directly onto it. We suggest to wrap the box first or to insert it into another box to transport.
- Please do not return the goods as cash on delivery, we cannot accept such shipments.
- Note Metalshop.us does not cover the expenses for the return of the goods.
- The shipping address will be delivered to your email after filling out the appropriate online forms above.
Online Dispute Resolution
- Effective February 15, 2016 the EU Commission has created a platform for extrajudicial dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to resolve disputes related to online orders without the requirement for a judicial process involving courts and judges. This dispute resolution process is available via the external link at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Metalshop s.r.o. is not obliged to and unfortunately cannot offer our participation in any such alternative dispute resolution before out-of-court (non-judicial) entities. If you have a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
739 95 Bystřice
NOT SURE HOW TO PROCEED?
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org